Friday, March 28, 2014

We Are Home In Hawaii!

After many hours we have FINALLY made it to Hawaii!  It is very late in Idaho but early here! This whole time change has got my mind going crazy already! Just when I get use to the time here it will be time to go back to the mainland.. It is all worth it though. We are so happy to be here with family and warm weather! I love spending time with Walkers family! They are just so great! The love that they have for one another is awesome! They took me in just as one of their own. It is.. well just great! 
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FAMILY I MARRIED INTO!!!!!!
The plane ride was very long. It felt like it took longer then usual... or maybe its because we have been up for so long... either way IT WAS LONG!!! I thought a lot on the plane about Manti. I thought about what if he was here with us... would he have been the loud crying baby on the plane OR! would he have been the good little one who just slept and wanted to snuggle the whole way. I wondered if he would have wanted Walker more or me! I thought about all the extra stuff we would have had to bring with us. I thought about all the things we could have done with him here... my mind wonders about him often. Many times as I wonder about him I can feel his sweet spirit right there with me and it brings me comfort to know that he isn't too far away from us!
When we got off the plane everyone was waiting for us with leis and pictures! We are stoked to spend the next 12 days here! YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment