Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Little About Me

  Oh my goodness.. I am excited to start this blog but also a little nervous.. But mostly excited. I am not the type of girl to pour out my feelings to others but I feel like this is going to be a good change. This past year has been a change for me, some good.. some bad. In my mind I feel like it is mostly bad changes but when I think about it there are so many good things that have come my way. In this blog I will post about my family, my little love Manti, my trails, my heartache, my happiness, random thoughts, and everything else in between. My mind is always full of thoughts that I can't wait to post them all!

  I have an AWESOME, sweet, caring friend who has helped me build up the courage to start this blog. She is awesome! Thanks Emily for helping me.. you rock! Love ya girlfriend!
  Emily had asked me about doing a blog awhile ago, way back in October when I started my photo challenge for Pregnancy and infant loss awareness month. I was stoked when she had asked me about doing a blog because I love to write in my journal about my experiences but my hand always gets too lazy and tired to keep writing and so I think that typing will be a lot easier and faster and my lazy hands won't be as tired. But we have been busy with our own lives that we have never had the chance to get together until now! 

  So here I am.. My first blog and I want to tell you a little bit about my life. I am a wife to an amazing husband who has been by my side since the first day we met! We only dated for a short FIVE WEEKS until he couldn't wait any longer ask me to be his eternal companion. I of course couldn't wait either to say YES! People thought we were absolutely crazy for doing that but when its right, its right.. and you will know! We have literally been together everyday since the day we met back in March 2011. We are in love and as happy as EVER! He is my best friend. Every day I tell him that he is the best in all the universe and then he goes on to tell me that I am the best in all the universe and then I quickly respond and say "together we are the best in all the universe!" I truly believe that together we are the best! We never have a dull moment when i comes to us just hanging out.. Just the two of us!


  I am a daughter to the coolest parents in West Chubbuck! I love my parents so much. They are awesome and an awesome influence on how to love and how to show service. They are very special to me. My mom is really my best friend and my dad is my go to pal. I just simply love them! So much.



 I am a sister! OH my heck! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a sister! It rocks! I love my older brother and older sister! You really couldn't find a closer sibling-ship then what I have with my favorite brother and favorite sister! They are my rock! 


 I am a mother! WHAT BETTER GIFT CAN YOU HAVE? Seriously I love it! It is wonderful. It is THE best feeling in the world.. and to think I have a son that is already a celestial being.. holy smokes! Talk about one lucky mom! I miss Manti so much but knowing that he is waiting for Walker and I has really got to be one of the best feelings in the world! I have so much to do, to be my best in everything I do so I can be with that special kid again! I can't wait to be reunited with him again some day. I can't wait to hug him, kiss him, snuggle him, and just be with him! I am just waiting for that day.. very patiently! 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this Rachel! This made me cry. I am so proud of you and I know so many will be influenced by your amazing example and faith. Love you lots and can't wait to hear and see all of your future adventures!

    ReplyDelete