Friday, March 21, 2014

Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue

My sister Sara is getting married! I am so happy for her! We had a bridal shower for her tonight and it was so fun to see everyone. We had fun visiting and spending time with the bride to be! When I was planning this shower I often thought back to about a year ago when Sara and I would have many conversations about her wedding and how she would want me to do all these things for her and I would always joke and tell her ''oh gee I would love to but I can't because I'll have a baby to take care of!'' Now her wedding is here and I have no baby to take care of and it makes me think about how busy I would be if Manti were here. I have been so busy this past week planning for this and I have caught myself many times wondering what it would be like with a little 11 month old following me around planning. My heart aches writing this tonight as I sit here with a lump in my throat missing my baby.. But I am so grateful that I was able to keep busy this week and end it with being happy! I love my sister and can't wait for her wedding! Love you Sara!!






1 comment: