Saturday, April 5, 2014

Someone Special

Meet the most special person in my life! WALKIE!!!
Walker has the most kind caring heart! He is perfect for me! I love him so much. He is such a hard worker and knows how to make he happy! He is the best. 
When Walker and I first met it didn't take long for us to know that it was meant to be! It was a short FIVE WEEKS before he popped the question and I could hardly wait to say YES! I wasn't very excited when I had to go on a blind date with me. I can tell you that I went on that day mad and annoyed! I was not happy for that night and was dreading the whole thing. It was horrible! But ever since that night we have been hooked at the hip... and love every second of it! We are so happy! We love our life together :)
Let me tell you about one caring loving father!
 The day we found out we were having a baby Walker couldn't wait to tell the whole world! He was ready to shout it out on national TV if he could! He was so excited that I was pretty sure he was going to burst! It was an exciting time in our family and I knew that he was going to be the best dad a little child could have! He was so protective of anything I did. He wanted me to have the best pregnancy a woman could ask for... If I wanted something he was right there to go get it for me. I never had to wait! 
We had decided that we would start telling people that a baby was on the way when I started to show... many slow weeks went by and I still wasn't showing so we decided that we would share the news when we found out if it was a boy or a girl. Finally at our 20 week appointment it was time! We wouldn't wait to find out what we were having! Walker could not wait to know if he was going to have a daddy's girl or sports loving little boy, and I couldn't wait to start shopping! When we found out it was a boy we were trilled! We couldn't stop smiling and we were ready to tell the whole world!! It was a fantastic day! Walker was ready to show his little boy everything he needed to know about being a man! He was stoked!
He was ready at any moment to take me to the hospital to meet his boy! The weekend before I had Manti I was having contraction 5 minutes apart all day long! That night we went to bed and they got stronger so we said if I was still having them in the morning we would go... morning came and we were watching General Conference and I was having contractions 3 minutes apart! It was time to go! All the way to the hospital we were saying this is it! We are going to be parents! We were beyond ready to meet Manti!
There I was sitting in the bed ready to have him... and all the sudden contractions stopped and I was back to just feeling Manti tumbling around in there! He totally tricked us and was not ready to come! After being checked out by a doctor and him telling us that I was fine and baby was fine it was back home to wait... We patiently waited for another week. It was a very long week for us! But Walker was right there with me and never left my side!
I will never forget how happy Walker was from the time he knew he was going a 
husband 
and the time he was going to be a dad!

I LOVE YOU WALKIE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Rae Rae and Walker, thank you for giving me my second great-nephew. Manti will always have a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete